Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhiza (VAM) adheres to plants rhizoids leading to development of Hyphae. Hyphae boost development and spreading of white root into soil leading to significant increase in Rhizosphere. VAM fungi form a special symbiotic relationship with roots of plants that can enhance growth and survivability of colonized plants.
A symbiotic network of fungal fibers aids in root elongation for improved water and nutrient absorption and plant growth.
- Total viable spores/gram of the product :Minimum 10 viable spores
- pH :0-7.5
- Inoculum Potential :1200 IP per gram of finished product
by MPN method with 10 folddilution
- Increased seedling survival.
- Improves supply of nutrients to Plants.
- Phosphate which is mostly present in the unavailable form in the soil becomes abundantly available to the plant. Besides, the fungus provides various growth promoting substances.
- Resistance to drought and stress.
- Enhances the quality of the produce.
- Improved nutrient uptake through a healthier root system.
- Significantly improved water and fertilizer efficiency.
Dosage: Granules – Broadcasting @ 4-8 Kgs/acre alone or in combination with other organic or chemical fertilizers; irrigation should be provided within 24 hours of application.
Recommended Crops: All crops .